Monday, August 22, 2011

Guest Bloggers!

Hello all!

As you may have noticed, I suck at posting and updating this poor blog! My last post was in December! =[ While I have tried numerous new recipes successfully since then, I just haven't found the time to blog about them. SO I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that I have enlisted the support of the awesome Amber Apa - Domestic Goddess - who will now be guest-blogging for us about food, party planning, and her beautiful life style! She is the mother of a tiny, gorgeous little baby which hasn't stopped her from being an amazing cook, a creative hostess and one of the most energetic people I know - there is so much we can all learn from her! [Mashallah]

So a giant WELCOME goes out to Amber Apa, and the rest of you, Fasten Your Seat Belts! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment