Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mum's Tea Party



Mum had her friends come over to tea last Thursday. We sent out invites to about forty ladies, and around thirty showed up. It was very hectic beforehand -with ingredients falling short, tempers running high, Feepo the cat having "accidents" after the cleaning was done and Scoop the dog generally being a nuisance- but everything turned out well after all. =D The guests really loved our efforts: many of them ended up asking for doggie bags! =D

Remember how I said I get these obsessive phases? Now days it's table settings and decor =D I read up on buffet table settings and fall party decor. I even drew sketches for the settings, and made paper flowers and bought new candles. Like most meticulously crafted plans, it didn't turn out exactly the way I saw it in my head. But the guests weren't to know that. They loved it and that made me happy so yaay anyway =D =D

p.s. It looks waaay more christmas-y than how I envisaged it.



No comments:

Post a Comment